Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Vertical ruffles

Another one:

I am really unsure about this one. I bought this skirt and it fits fine but it is just so MUCH! I like the vertical ruffles for the flowy effect but it adds a lot of bulk to the hips.






So I am wondering if I can make it into a top, maybe some wider straps or even cap sleeves and a black trim (this is just the underskirt flipped out to make it look like trim.)




....I would use the same material as the wider straps. I could leave it sack-like or I could cinch in the waist and shorten it.

Or maybe I reshape it completely to be a top like this one from Pinterest:

NEW~White Vertical Layered Ruffle Peasant Blouse Boho Plus Shirt Top~22/24/1X/2X




Or maybe the skirt is very "Carrie Bradshaw" and I am just being an old lady about it?  Skirt or top?

Belle of the Ball from Carrie Bradshaw's Best Outfits | E! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment