Sunday, October 26, 2014

Professional tote

I recently took a class at my local sewing store and made this "Professional Tote".  I didn't plan very well so I ended buying all new quilting fabric.  I'd like to go though my upcycle stash and cut out a few more.  Maybe play around with some other color schemes.  I could even embroider that zipper pocket panel.


I added a little detail of my own with the owl beads. That side pocket is on both sides and holds my coffee mug on the way into work perfectly.


I really like how it turned out.  It is a large bag so I am able to carry all my junk, lunch, coffee, etc. every morning into work.  It even has a travel strap so it can slide onto a roller suitcase extension handle - assuming I ever travel again.




Fully lined with lots of pockets on the inside.


I'm glad I took the class and now have to get started making a few more.  Maybe I will assembly line the parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment