Sunday, September 16, 2012

Curtain toppers



First, apologies for the quality of these pictures, they were pre- the blogging decision.  These are the curtains in my master bedroom.  I am already tired of them but thought I would show them now and hopefully later, the new decor for a before and after.



The panels are regular curtains, Pottery Barn actually, but I got them at the thrift store.  The topper was an oval tablecloth.  I chopped the curved ends off, sewed a curtain rod channel in and voila!








Then I took the remaining rectangle,  cut it in two pieces and used it to swag off the closet doors.  Those panels are regular curtains on tension rods (Sears and JCPenny brand), but of course thrift store for me.  




And yes, they are two different colors.  Hey, I made do!

No comments:

Post a Comment