Sunday, September 23, 2012

The ultimate coverup


By looking at some of the few projects that I've shown so far, I see a theme.  Can you tell that for me fabric is the ultimate coverup tool ?  I use it over and over to hide all the clutter.  I really don't have any nice furniture, first because I am too cheap and also because I know that I will want to put some sort of cover on it anyway.  Maybe all that will change when I get a huge house and have plenty of storage space but I suspect that even then, I'll want to cover it all up as a way of showing off my fabrics.


You've seen these:

to hide sewing supplies
as doors for the closet

as bookshelf covers
to hide an ugly vanity


I've used the coverup....

in the kitchen


to hide the pots



For the pantry



to hide the food



For the dining room cabinet


 to hide the appliances



In the living room



   to hide the toys




Even my poor freezer/cutting table isn't safe.



I'm sure I have more examples.  Makes you wonder why I have so much to hide, huh?





No comments:

Post a Comment